To Finalize your Registration and secure your spot:
Payment required to secure spot
Payment options are:
- Check (or bill-pay) to Human Nature Hunting School sent to: 4000 95th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
- Click here to pay with a credit card via Eventbrite. (Additional fees apply)
- Venmo (206-849-8799) @BruceMcGlenn (look for the green Human Nature archer logo)
- WA Dept. of Fish & Wildlife Shellfishing Overview: Rules & Regulations
- Shellfish License Options | Purchase License Online Here
- Tide Tables
- NOAA Zone Weather Forecast | Weather Underground 10-day Forecast
- Brinnon, WA general info
- Quilcene, WA general info
- Dosewallips State Park Campground
- Gear & Equipment Requirements/Recommendations (refer to Course Page)
Meeting Locations for Shellfish Forage
Final location will be chosen and shared the week prior, based on water quality updates from the WDFW and DOE.
From Seattle, if traffic on I-5 is not bad, it is usually faster and simpler to drive south through Olympia and north on 101, or south through Tacoma and north on 16 and 3 to Hood Canal bridge and then south to Quilcene and Brinnon (but there can be backups at the Hood Canal Bridge on busy weekends). If the ferry lines aren't bad, ferries to Bainbridge Is. or Kingston are good routes, although there can be delays on summer weekends with high volume and waits. I usually drive around the south end on my way out and take the ferry on my return home (that also avoids toll payments at the Tacoma Narrows Bridge (Eastbound travel is free) and passenger fares on the ferry).
* Save this page address for future reference, as it is not linked from the main website.